The cost to the owner is 10% of the collected rent. There is a beginning leasing fee of 20% and an annual renewal fee of 20% of one month's rent.
- Collection of rents.
- Monthly statements with rent paid, repairs, commission charged and money sent to you, the owner. Also, you will receive an annual statement for your account showing all total expenses and income for the year.
- Statements are sent out as quickly as possible each month (normally you should receive each statement and check about the 12th of the month.)
- James C. Hill Real Estate has continuous running "Standard" advertising that covers the majority of properties managed. "Special Advertising" may also be arranged at owner's expense.
- Screen tenants by checking employment, present and previous landlords, and to verify that these references are accurate and correct.
- Our office has an Experian Credit Bureau computer terminal. We will run credit report on each applicant.
- There is no fee to owners for Hill Real Estate to process applications.
- Our phone is answered 24 hours a day, so we can handle any emergency.
- We don't charge extra to make arrangements for repairs.
- We do drive-by inspections to check on your property.
- We will customize our management service to match your individual needs.